At my own wedding the photographer was bossy, obtrusive and didn't take time to try and figure out what I would like. Needless to say the photos were disappointing. Ever since I've been on a mission to ensure that I fit in with your day and your personalities!
My style is a mix of candid, documentary photography and editorial. Which means I will get the group shots that you need and fabulous shots of you as a couple and the little details you've spent time and energy on. But I'll also immerse myself in your day and hopefully get mistaken for a guest, capturing all the giggles and natural moments; this way you get the very best coverage.
I am now booking for 2020/21. 2019 is almost fully booked, only 1 spot left for somebody special. So if you'd like to chat it's best to drop me a line sooner rather than later.
- Do you do engagement shoots? Yes I do, £100 if you're booking all day coverage, £150 if you book half day coverage.
- Are you insured? Absolutely.
- Do you have back up kit - of course!
- How long before we get our pics? Up to 6 weeks in peak season.
- How do we receive the images? On a USB stick in a pretty box and also via a password protected online gallery that family and friends can download from for free.
- Can we order albums? Yes I have a selection to suit all budgets